Notes of Guidance for completion of the International Travel Form

1. The travel form should be used when groups or individuals wish assistance from other Sections they are planning to visit. It does not need to be used where personal contacts are already in place, i.e. regular group exchange visits, visiting friends, etc.

2. Allow sufficient time:
Group travel: At least 3 months notice Individual travel: At least 1 month notice.
This is the minimum you should allow. The more notice you can give the more likely the assistance you require will be given.

3. Your anticipated itinerary and requirements should be clearly given.

4. Use a separate form for each country (IPA Section) you are visiting.

5. Rosedale Hotel corporate rates for room reservation available for all IPA members. <<New>>

Travel Form

6.After complete the Form sent to





About IPA HK
About IPA HK